Friday, January 16, 2015

INTRODUCING ... "CHEF MIXXER"

Ok so to answer everyone's questions.... NO! I have not stopped blogging. Actually I am more excited about the site now than ever. Anyone that knows me personally knows that I have always had a passion for cooking and with that passion I have added an addition to my brand. As I have said in my previous post all of my time and energy has gone into my new business venture which is launching my personal chef services business and now that I am settled in the DC area it has been a hit!

So where does that leave iNTHEMIXXER.COM? Well the site is still in full swing and I will be incorporating everything about the site into a new web series called "For The Love of Food and HipHop." The show will be based around my talent for cooking but also my love for what started the site in the first place. Music. Indie music to be specific. Each episode I will be interviewing an upcoming artist and we will cook dishes based on a song of that artists choice. I am so excited to start filming.

For those new to the site I welcome you. Any information pertaining to the personal chef services I provide can be found under the "CHEF MIXXER" tab. Along with recipes, tips, and upcoming events I will be participating in. But don't stop at the food tab! Take some time to explore the site and enjoy the features and all my hookups available!

If you are in the DC area take a second to check out my Valentine's Day schedule and be sure to email me for booking information!

1 comment:

  1. That's a real snazzy gig you've got there. Furthermore, it's not a one-off thing. I think it was rather smart that you have seized the merits of where and what you've been at, and solidified it into a marketable thing that can generate its own audience and income, and maybe even replicate itself across demographics and areas.

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete