Friday, October 19, 2012

BUSINESS ALERT- J'ADORE'S CLOSET CHILDREN'S BOUTIQUE (CHESAPEAKE, VA)

 
The Hampton Roads area of VA is definitely brewing with lots of young driven business owners. In Chesapeake there is a children's boutique called J'adore's Closet selling some of the most unique pieces for your little ones. Check out the quick mini interview i did with the owner!
 
1. Introduce yourself. --- Hello I'm D'Shara McRae
2. Where are you from? -- Norfolk, Virginia
3. Explain what you do. - I sell high fashion clothing for children.
4. How long have you officially been in business? -- I have been in business now for about 5 months.
5. What was it that made you decide to start your business? -- the decision to start this project was simply J'adore. He's my 3 year old son that I love and adore. Everyone always ask where I get his clothes from and have always complemented me on how well dressed and stylish he was. I always shopped at big name stores neimans, nordstrom etc for his clothes and of course when I told people that they said it cost too much. From there I started selling J'adore's gently used clothing. After 3 weeks of being in business the consignment items sold and I started selling all new inventory.
6. What was the first year of business like for you? --- although I'm still in my first year its been awesome. A little bumps a long the way but overall very well.
7. Did it take a lot of money to get you started? No, not at all
8. Do you work full time in addition to your business? --- yes I do.
9. Who inspires you? why? - J'adore inspires me from birth he's always been a source of inspiration everything I do is centered around him and for him.
10. What can we look forward to from you in the future? -- lots of shows starting with VA FASHION WEEK. A children's fashion show case at Hampton University nov 4th. NY fashion week. J'adore's closet will also be in a mall near you early 2013
11. Contact/order info? -- website Jadorescloset.com :: instagram jadores_closet or email jadore.closet@gmail.com
 


 
SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!!!! J'ADORE'S CLOSET WILL BE OFFERING A SPECIAL DISCOUNT TO INTHEMIXXER.COM READERS!!! CHECK OUT THE HOOKUPS TAB TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE HOOKUP!!
 


1 comment:

  1. whooo hoo goo dee! her stuff is the bomb and she works hard she is sure to prosper

    ReplyDelete